This bike is durable, beautiful, and is designed for a long distance ride. TheTopkick 21-Speed the best full suspension mountain bike has strong aluminum frame and floating suspension system with an elastomer. Transmission begins with Microshift Topkick and switch TZ-30GS Switch Shimano, and finishes strong wheels with V-shaped rim and high alloy flange centers.
The Promax front and rear disc brakes are an effective stopping device. These brakes are very superior to rim brakes, particularly under unfavourable road conditions. Its drivetrain ends up with a strong aluminum wheel with a V-shaped rim profile rim and high flange alloy hub.
GMC Topkick Specifications
- The frame is constructed of full suspension aluminum MTB frame equipped with dual suspension fork Zoom CH-386
- Adjustable 650 pounds Kind shock absorbers
- Microshift TS-50 ADII index L3/R7 shifters
- Heavy duty Promax disk brakes
- Shimano 21 speed gearing system
Based on the research and customer feedback, this GMC Topkick is a good bike. They found that it is a very stylish and is great for daily commuter or going on trails. The best feature is the dual suspension, which works superbly off the curbs.
The gears shift very smoothly and the disc brakes are perfectly tuned, which works much better than rim brakes. The brake can be adjusted by holding the brake lever in and tighten them down via a hex wrench on the opposite center until the pads are flush against the disc, then turn back until the brake lever has enough play in it.
The rims are v-shaped and narrow. The total weighs is 38 pounds, which is not exactly light, but for pleasure and exercise ride with no intention to race, this kind of weight is just fine.
All in all, it has been built with great attention to detail, rides great, and very stable, solid, and great looking. It is a great bike for the price. The only minor disadvantage comes from the rear suspension, which is a bit too tough.
- Stylish and appealing frame
- The full strut suspension system gives it a comfortable ride
- The front and rear suspension add an unique feel to your ride
- Disk brakes really come in handy in wet and muddy conditions
- Fairly quick and easy assembly
- A bit on the heavy side
- The seat is hard
Overall, it is the best bang for the buck. This bike is an excellent value and highly recommended for a beginner. It is well built and a beautiful bike that steals a lot of attention everywhere you go.